This is actually copied from my old blog website from google, but I didn’t like the set up as much! So here it is again
So I recently went to a conference called Woman Maker, and this is one of the things we did the first night to get to know our family group. I answered all of the 100 questions. Now whoever may be curious, my friends or family, can get to know a little more about me! 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Who is your hero? So many….Cindi Foster, Jenni Tanner, Cullen Tanner, Ashley Foster, my little sister, My dad, My mom, Jamie Currell, Sarah Mallet, Megan Gullifer, Danica Thornburg, Katelynn Brintz, Emma Watson, Colleen Rudnicki, Michelle Holling, Emily Holling, Hayley Anderson, Brooke Powers, Lacy Tooker-Kirkevold, Katie Kallenbach
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? MINNESOTA with mountains. Otherwise Colorado:)
3. What is your biggest fear? Being alone, and letting down the people I love
4. What is your favorite family vacation. DISNEY and skiing
5. What would you change about yourself if you could? my self confidence
6. What really makes you angry? Arrogance and disrespect
7. What motivates you to work hard? Knowing I could make a difference and my dreams
8. What is your favorite thing about your career? I don’t have one yet but it will be something that involves helping others which brings me great joy.
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job? My current job doesn’t have regular hours.
10. What is your proudest accomplishment? Getting accepted into CSE at the University of MN
11. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment? ….N/A
12. What is your favorite book to read? TOO MANY hunger games, maze runner, delirium, chicken soup for the soul, city of bones, maximum ride, the BIBLE (yes thats the book for me:)), water for elephants
13. What makes you laugh the most? my family and friends 🙂
14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? I think it was night at the museum 3….I LOVED IT
15. What did you want to be when you were small? XD I’m still tiny. I think for awhile I wanted to be a writer and at one point a marine biologist
16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up. I hope successful. This obviously does not apply to me yet.
17. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? 🙂 I would sing!!! Sing and Dance!!!
18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play. Can I choose Quelf? Also tennis:)
19. Would you rather ride a bike, a horse, or drive a car? horse if not too long otherwise BIKE
20. What would you sing at karaoke night? Drops of Jupiter-Train
21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? KTIS and Cities97
22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Vacuum and dance around
23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Yard work.
24. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Macaroni and CHEESE
25. Who is your favorite Author? GOD! and also Cassandra Clare
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Peanut, ChloPumpkin, Chloster, ChloFlo, Chlo.
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why? Depends on the surprise, usually I do enjoy them.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? read or movie depends on my mood
29. Would you rather live in Hawaii or Alaska and why? Alaska cuz SNOW
30. Would you rather win the lottery or land the perfect job? And why? Job because it will last.
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? Phil or John cuz they are smart:) and fun
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Travel for missions
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? The time with Jesus duh
34. How would your friends describe you? Silly, weird, crazy, fun, energetic
35. What are your hobbies? Dance, singing, Tennis, Skiing, Boating 🙂 , crocheting, reading, writing, coloring, overthinking
36. What is the best gift you have been given? God’s love and forgiveness.
37. What is the worst gift you have received? Shame
38. Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without? Sadly my phone. Or music.
39. List two pet peeves. Cracking knuckles and using improper grammar
40. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In grad school or working for a medical device company
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? too many
42. If you were a super-hero what powers would you have? Shield like Violet and flying
43. What would you do if you won the lottery? Find a charity that needs it.
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? air
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal? ELEPHANTS
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? I don’t know thats too hard.
47. If you could share a meal with 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Tina Fey, Ellen Degeneres.
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
49. Whats the longest you’ve gone without sleep, and why? 12 hours cuz third grade was fun
50. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Looks for intelligence.
51. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? I think IDS tower? not sure. 50th floor
52. How often do you buy clothes? yearly….or seasonally…
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? no. I doubt it. Not that I’m aware of. Isn’t that the point of the secret part though?
54. What’s your favorite Holiday? Christmas or Easter
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? ziplining across a mountain canyon
56. What was the last thing you recorded on tv? nothing lol
57. What was the last book you read? Shoot…not totally sure. I think it was Crazy Love by Francis Chan.
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Escargot? I don’t totally know what this question means
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Usually clean but it depends so both…?
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Emma Watson
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? sometimes as little as 10 minutes
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Keurig 🙂 coffee is a must
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain? Chik-fil-A
64. What’s your favorite family recipe? Chicken with dried beef and bacon
65. Do you love or hate roller coasters? LOVE
66. What’s your favorite family tradition? Green bean casserole for holidays
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? Ummmm…Disney world trips
68. What’s your favorite movie? Frozen and Tangled hands down
69. How old were you when you found out Santa isn’t real? How did you find out? I think I was 7 or 8; I found all of my baby teeth in my parents room and they told me the tooth fairy, Santa, and The easter bunny weren’t real. Then I ruined it for my sister.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? Depends on my mood.
71. What is the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? ummm…nothing as far as I know….I don’t think I’ve done anything totally crazy.
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? I hate this question. A radio, a pot, and a frying pan (both for cooking and defending myself in case I come across some ruffians)
73. What was your favorite subject in school? In elementary-middle school it was Science, in High school it was math. Especially Calculus. Cuz I love Calculus.
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve eaten? Escargot I guess? Or kalamari…frog legs are I guess strange maybe?
75. Do you collect anything? yes ELEPHANTS
76. Is there anything you wish would come back into fashion? Gauchos!!
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? ummm…well I was a total introvert in high school and now I think I’m definitely an extrovert so I’m actually thoroughly confused by myself.
78. Which of your five senses would you say is your strongest? Well my sight and smell suck so Taste I’d say.
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (That was an actual surprise?) YES! Last year my sister threw me a surprise birthday party when I turned 18 and I had no idea it was happening.
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? No I don’t think so.
81. What do you do to keep fit? ….lol I’ve picked up yoga. I used to dance.
82. Does your family have a motto-spoken or unspoken? Nothing comes to mind right now honestly…
83. If you were ruler of your own country what is the first law you would introduce? No more wars, no more death penalty. There are better ways for justice in my eyes and ways to solve problems.
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? Oh goodness. I have a few. My favorite english teacher was Mrs. Nordin in middle school because she made everything fun and genuinely cared about all of her students. My favorite math teacher ever was Mr. Henderson because I loved his humor and I learned a lot from him. My favorite Social Studies teacher was Ms. Askew. She was amazing at what she did and was full of knowledge in almost every area of life that she passed on. My favorite music teacher was Ms. Pavot because she taught me everything I needed to know for the basics of orchestra and dealt with us crazy middle schoolers in a music classroom. She set the foundation of me becoming a better musician.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? God, Love, and music
86. If you had a warning label, what would it say? Warning: crazy lover of disney in your presence.
87. What song would you say best sums you up? Shake it off Taylor Swift
88. What celebrity would you like to meet for coffee? Emma Watson or Taylor Swift or Ellen Degeneres.
89. Who was your first crush? I honestly don’t know that was like 1st grade.
90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see outside of your office or kitchen window? at home my backyard and my neighbor’s backyards. At school outside my dorm room is a sidewalk and some cars.
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? I don’t honestly think I’m funny I’m just weird and make people laugh. So 7? I don’t know. I guess if you asked someone else they would think I am maybe??
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully married with kids
93. What was your first job? Beauty Advisor at Walgreens
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? N’Sync or The spice girls
95. How many languages do you speak? Mostly one, I know some french and some italian.
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? I basically answered this…green bean casserole
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? Ernie Johnson, Matt Henderson, Aaron Wynveen, Kenneth Leopold, Blair Davey, Bob Tranquillo.
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? I actually told my roommate this right before I went on this retreat and was asked this question, an elephant or a turtle.
99. What is one thing you will never do again? go to a mental hospital.
100. Who knows you the best? John Pahr, Philip Ganion, Hayley Anderson, Lacy Tooker-Kirkevold, Brooke Powers, Katie Kallenbach, Stephanie Blatz, Danica Thornburg, Lauren Otto, Taylor Nadeau, Alison Ford, Mariah Dooley, Autumn Beckman, Amy Stein, Katelynn Brintz, Megan Gullifer.